About Leadership Tahlequah
The Tahlequah Area Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for the upcoming Leadership Tahlequah program.
Leadership Tahlequah originated in 1996 to promote civic participation and give business members the tools to be leaders throughout the community.
Today, the Leadership Tahlequah program is designed to:
- Identify, empower and broaden participant’s experiences by acquainting them with processes, programs and problems that exist within the community
- Stimulate their interest in community activities; and encourage active participation in community affairs.
- Provide them with an opportunity to build stronger business and personal relationships with leaders in the community, Cherokee County and the State of Oklahoma
- Empower them with leadership skills to use within their business
- Helps participants gain knowledge of their individual leadership skills and talents, and how they can help meet the demands of our growing community
Leaders are not born; they are developed.